Sudan Employer of Record Services

Employer of Record Services in Sudan

Frequently Asked Questions

Visitors to Sudan on a single entry visa need to get an exit visa to leave the country. Most foreign residents, including British nationals, also need an exit permit. You are advised to check the details with your sponsor, ideally before your arrival, and to ensure that you understand and are happy with the process. You should also be aware that this requirement could make it difficult for you to leave the country at short notice, should the need arise.

Personal Income Tax Rate in Sudan is expected to reach 15.00 percent by the end of 2020, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. 

  • Independence Day Wed
  • Eid al-Fitr
  • Eid al-Adha
  • Islamic New Year
  • Prophet’s Birthday
  • Christmas Day

Simplify Your Operations in Sudan